12 Volt / 40 Amp Hour
The 12V 40AH LiFePO4 battery is a great choice for Marine Trolling Motors, Mobility Scooters, Scooters, Powered Wheelchairs, Small Solar projects, Marine and RV systems in 12V or 24V. Also, robotics, warehouse working vehicles and forklifts.
This battery has more power than 1 Lead Acid/AGM batteries rated at ~12V +100AH, offering also 5x lifetime than the Lead Acid/AGM batteries.
High Performance Specs:
- Lithium Lifepo4: Most secure and most powerful kind on Lithium. Better lifespan and more powerful than Lithium ION.
- Battery Management System included: High Quality BMS provides protection against overcharging, overdischarging, overheating, over voltage, over current and short circuit. Support high Peak and dischart rate, plus Series connectivity up to 4 batteries.
- LED Display Charge Indicator: Displays current Battery charge and system voltage. Always know how much charge you have left.
- Battery Cells MADE IN USA: Our Batteries use latest technology from A123Systems battery Cells, manufactured in USA. Also US Research and Development. Best battery cells you can get in LiFePO4.
- PERFECT for Energy Storage: This is the Premum Battery for your Solar, Marine or RV energy storage system. With our battery, you get more power than a 12V Lead Acid battery rated at ~12v 100AH, with 1/3 less weight and ~5+ times the lifetime of a Lead Acid battery/AGM battery. On the long run, our LiFePO4 end up being less expensive than Lead acid batteries, because while you replace Lead Acid/AGM ~5 times, you still have our batter up and running.
- Excellent Replacement for Mobility Scooters, powered wheelchairs and Electric Vehicles: The 12V 40AH can perfectly replace any 24V Mobility Scooter and powered Wheelchair batteries, make the vehicle lighter and work for longer periods of time. Aso electric vehicles, Warehouse vehicles, Commercial Electric Vehicles, including Cushman, EzGo, ClubCar, Yamaha and other brands, currenty using 6v, 8v, 12v 100AH Lead Acid batteries. If you want the ultimate power for long hours with no maintenance, no hassle and long lifetime, THIS is the Battery. Also, being 1/3 the weight of a 12v battery bank in Lead Acid/AGM, it will make the vehicle perform much better, faster and spend less energy as the vehicle is lighter. This battery is a win win win all the way.
- Multiuse Battery: This is a powerful battery also for for electric vehicles, Solar, Marine and RV Energy Storage, medical equipment, Energy backup, military equipment and any 12V and 24V implementation.
- Series Connection: Our Batteries support up to 4 Batteries in Series Connection. Although this is possible, we recomment that you get the right Voltage batery for your system. If Series connection is not done properly and balanced, the Battery Management System of the batteries will get confused and system would not be functioning correctly.
- Parallel Connections: Connect 2x 12V40AH and get a super powerful 12V 80AH system. There is no limitation on parallel connections. You can build the system size you want on 12V.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT SERIES CONNECTIONS: We normally recommend you do not hook up LiFePO4 batteries in series to get the voltage your application requires. We want you completely hassle free and want to try to get you the correct voltage without Series connections. We have upgraded BMS cards which normally allow up to 4 batteries in series, but again, it’s best to get the perfect battery for your application. Simply put, Series connections can confuse the BMS card if not done properly and tested. So, please check with us to make sure the BMS card is compatible with your application if you are going to hook up in Series. Parallel connections are fine to achieve the Ah your application requires. [For example: better to get one 24V60Ah battery than two 12V 60Ah batteries to connect in series to get 24V60Ah].
We don’t mind the little extra time we spend to make sure you get exactly what you need. Email us at info@LithiumBatteryStore.com or give us a call at (941) 210-4921 if you have any questions.
Nominal Voltage: 12.8V
Nominal Capacity: 40Ah
Discharge Cut-Off: 10V
Charge Cut-Off: 14.6V
Recommend Charge Current: 20A
Cont. Discharge: 60A (Very Powerful)
Peak Discharge: 180A (Very Powerful)
Charge Temperature: 32°F - 113°F
Discharge Temperature: -4°F - 120°F
Charge Method: CC/CV
Life Cycle: 2000-5000
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Length - 10.23 Inches
Width - 8.38 Inches
Height - 6.49 Inches
Weight - 13.22 Lbs
Weight: 14,33 lbs
Dimensions: 11.02 x 10.23 x 7.48 inches (LxWxH)
12V 40AH Lithium Lifepo4 Battery
Nut & Bolt: Also called NB. Very Common Terminal (BATTERY DEFAULT).