12 Volt / 100 Amp Hour
12V 100AH is a great battery for Solar, Marine and RV/Trailer Energy Storage. This battery has more power than any Lead Acid/AGM battery rated at 12V 180AH and up to 12V 225AH and similar.
- Lithium Lifepo4: Most secure and most powerful kind on Lithium. Better lifespan and more powerful than Lithium ION.
- Battery Management System included: High Quality BMS provides protection against overcharging, overdischarging, overheating, over voltage, over current and short circuit. Support high Peak and dischart rate, plus Series connectivity up to 4 batteries.
- LED Display Charge Indicator: Displays current Battery charge and system voltage. Always know how much charge you have left.
- Battery Cells MADE IN USA: Our Batteries use latest technology from A123Systems battery Cells, manufactured in USA. Also US Research and Development. Best battery cells you can get in LiFePO4.
- PERFECT for Energy Storage: This is the Premum Battery for your Solar, Marine or RV energy storage system. With our battery, you get more power than a 12V 225AH Lead Acid battery with 1/3 less weight and ~5+ times the lifetime of a Lead Acid battery/AGM battery.
- Multiuse Battery: This is a powerful battery also for for electric vehicles, Solar, Marine and RV Energy Storage, medical equipment, Energy backup, military equipment and any 12V or 24V implementation.
- Series Connection: Our Batteries support up to 4 Batteries in Series Connection. Although this is possible, we recommend that you get the right Voltage batery for your system (Meaning, if you have a 24V motor, get a 24V Battery instead of 2x12V. This makes the system perform better and takes away 1 possibility of failure as you don't have to connect in between 2 batteries). If Series connection is not done properly and balanced, the Battery Management System of the batteries will get confused and system would not be functioning correctly.
- Parallel Connections: Connect 2x 12V60AH and get a 12V 120AH system. There is no limitation on parallel connections. You can build the system size you want on 12V.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT SERIES CONNECTIONS: We normally recommend you do not hook up LiFePO4 batteries in series to get the voltage your application requires. We want you completely hassle free and want to try to get you the correct voltage without Series connections. We have upgraded BMS cards which normally allow up to 4 batteries in series, but again, it’s best to get the perfect battery for your application. Simply put, Series connections can confuse the BMS card if not done properly and tested. So, please check with us to make sure the BMS card is compatible with your application if you are going to hook up in Series. Parallel connections are fine to achieve the Ah your application requires. [For example: better to get one 24V60Ah battery than two 12V 60Ah batteries to connect in series to get 24V60Ah].
We don’t mind the little extra time we spend to make sure you get exactly what you need. Email us at info@LithiumBatteryStore.com or give us a call at (941) 210-4921 if you have any questions.
Nominal Voltage: 12V
Nominal Capacity: 100AH
Discharge Cut-Off: 10V
Charge Cut-Off: 14.65V
Charge Current: 50A
Cont. Discharge: 150A
Peak Discharge: 530A
Charge Temperature: 32°F - 113°F
Discharge Temperature: -4°F - 140°F
Charge Method: CC/CV
Life Cycle: 2000-5000
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Length - 13.00 Inches
Width - 6.75 Inches
Height - 10.00 Inches
Weight - 29.20 Lbs
Weight: 31.00 lbs
Dimensions: 15 x 12 x 10 inches
12V 100AH LiFePO4 Lithium Battery
Nut & Bolt: Also called NB. Very Common Terminal (BATTERY DEFAULT).